Recent Before & After Photos

Electrical Fire in Sunny Isles, FL

This fire in Sunny Isles, FL was the result of an electrical issue. Notice the extent of the damage where the fire originated seems concentrated, yet, the fire ... READ MORE

Superficial Mold in Davie, FL

The AC systems were changed in all the condominium's units which was allowing the outside air into the unit, therefore, allowing the humidity in as well. S... READ MORE

Burst Roof Pipe in Miami Beach, FL

This financial facility located in Miami Beach had both floors affected; caused by a burst pipe in the roof. SERVPRO of North Miami immediately cleaned the... READ MORE

Kitchen Mold in Aventura, FL

SERVPRO® of North Miami performed work in the unit of an Aventura condominium due to a dishwasher that was leaking for a period of time and went unnoticed. ... READ MORE

Sewage Back-Up in Miami, FL

A sewage back-up abruptly struck a food supermarket in the city of Miami, affecting the men and women's public bathrooms. SERVPRO® of North Miami rushed ove... READ MORE

Burst Supply Line in Hallandale Beach, FL

There was a plumbing contractor working on a unit's supply line and led to the pipe bursting. The burst pipe affected four hallway floors, four units, a card ro... READ MORE

Sewage Overflow

SERVPRO was there to clean and disinfect the situation! "Like it never even happened." Our client called us with an issue in his home; unfortunately there were&... READ MORE


This is a restroom at a known store that had a Sewage situation. SERVPRO was called to take care of a high valued commercial customer during peak business hours... READ MORE

A/C Closet Mold Remediation

SERVPRO customer called complaining of constant headaches and dizziness. Had a mold test done on her home prior to calling SERVPRO and found mold growing behind... READ MORE

Bathroom Mold

Client was in the process of remodeling home during that process they found mold. The client had a mold inspector come and complete a test on the infected area.... READ MORE